Governance Manager doesn’t just allow organisations to assess their current level of governance maturity, it guides organisations through the process of identifying the desired level of improvement over a period of time and facilitates the necessary changes. It does this through the provision of recommended improvements which can be adopted, assigned to users for actioning, and managed using the ability record and track progress of those actions throughout their life-cycle.
This article will show you how to add status updates to agreed actions.
Things to Consider
- In order to access and edit agreed actions for an assessment you must have the appropriate user access to do so.
- Admin level users can edit each assessment, to add or remove the Improvements and Agreed Actions tabs.
- Permissions to select, edit or create new agreed actions is granted by Admin level users only.
Add Status Updates for Agreed Actions
1. Access the ‘Agreed Actions’ tab by clicking on it:
2. The ‘Agreed Actions’ tab will provide a list of all actions which have been agreed following completion of an Assessment. You can use the search fields to narrow down this list and find the actions for which you wish to update the status.
3. If you have permission to add status updates for Agreed Actions, you can click on the ‘Add Status Update’ button.
4. To update the Completion % field, type in a number that represents what percentage of this action has been completed. (i.e. 50)
5. To update the Cost Accrued field, type in a number that represents the dollars and cents accrued for this action (i.e. 120.50) – do not insert a $ symbol.
6. To update the Effort Accrued field, type in a number that represents the number of hours accrued for this action (i.e. 3.5).
7. To update the Description field, type in a free text description of actions completed to date.
8. Click on the ‘ok’ button once all fields completed.