Note: This article is a continuation from 'How Do I Get to My Assessment?' article
This article will explain on how to complete an RMA Assessment.
All selections made on Governance Manager during the Assessment will be automatically saved.
Click on 'Complete Assessment' under the Assessment Page to begin.
Scorecard type assessment is based on a point system where Governance Manager will calculate the total points over 100 points based on the answers provided by the Assessor. Scorecard assessments consist of multiple layers which include Topic, Maturity Statement, Question, Response Option, and Improvement Opportunity.
Follow the steps below to complete a Scorecard Assessment:
- Upon starting an Assessment refer to the Maturity Statement under 'Assessment Response'.
- Select an answer from the drop-down list for each response option (Yes / No)
- Input 'Comments' to justify on your selections if any.
- Click on the 'Questions' under the 'Navigation' tab to quickly navigate between questions.
- OR click on the indicator next to the Maturity Statement under 'Assessment Response'
- Repeat until all questions are completed.
- Example below:
Continue onto 'How Do I Submit an Assessment?' - How Do I Submit an Assessment?