This article will explain in detail on how to change the terminologies for specific keywords to the desired expression.
These steps are standardised throughout Governance Manager regardless of clientele. Changes made to the terminology will affect both Peak Body and Constituent Levels.
An example of changing a Terminology below:
- Original Terminology = 'Organisations'
- Updated Terminology = 'Company'
Steps below will explain on how to proceed to configure Governance Manager Terminology:
- Login with Admin Account on Governance Manager Peak Body Level
- Navigate to 'Settings'
- Click on 'Terminology'
- Review all details under Term, Variant and Default Value
- Input the updated Terminology in the Input Field
- Click on 'Save Changes' to confirm changes
- Example below:
*Note: If input field is empty, it will refer to the default value