*This article is a continuation from Access Control
This article will explain in detail the process of configuring Access Control. These steps apply throughout Governance Manager despite clientele.
However, different clientele may have different options in terms of Access Control. This will depend on each constituents' strict confidentiality policy. Each option in Access Control will be segregated towards specific screens, actions and fields which can be carried out on each screen such as Open, Create, Edit, and Delete. These options are explained as below:
- Open - Access specific screens on Governance Manager if access is granted.
- Create - Create new records and details on selected screens
- Edit - Edit existing records and details on selected screens
- Delete - Remove existing records and details on selected screens
Descriptions on Access Control screen is generally clear-cut, however, if you require any further confirmation please contact system support for more details.
Steps below describes on how to configure the Access Controls:
- Login to Governance Manager at Peak Body Level
- Navigate to 'Settings' on the header
- Click on 'Oversight Body Permissions' OR 'Organisation Permissions'
- Review description of Access Control AND User Group
- Select 'Checkbox' to Grant OR Remove Access to the User Group
- Click on 'Save Changes' after changes are done
- Verify changes by navigating to the specific screen via a User Account under the User Group
- Example below: