This article will explain in detail on how to change or manage the profile categories of the constituents.
This option allows the Peak Body Users to create their own profile attributes in addition to the default Full-Time Equivalent, Annual Revenue, and Industry Segment. These profiles will be available to be set under for each constituent created under the Peak Body.
The steps below apply throughout Governance Manager regardless of clientele.
- Login into Governance Manager at Peak Body Level with Admin Account
- Navigate to 'Settings'
- Click on 'Profile Category'
- Click on 'New Category Group'
- Input 'Category Group Label' AND 'Description'
- Click on 'Create' to confirm
- Click on 'New Category Options' to create options for the Profile Category
- Input 'Option Lable' AND 'Option Text'
- Click on 'Add' to confirm
- Verify at Constituent level
- Example below: