This article will explain in detail on how to delete an existing organisation (constituent). This action is only available to Users at Peak Body level and will not be available for Users on the Constituent level. These steps are standardised for all Governance Manager platforms regardless of clientele.
Please refer to the steps below to proceed:
- Login to Governance Manager at Peak Body Level
- Click on 'Organisation' on the header
- Select an existing Organisation from the table listing
- Click on 'Archive Organisation' on the navigation tab
- Select checkbox 'Confirm this operation' to confirm
- Click on 'Archive Organisation' to proceed
- Example below:
Upon carrying out the steps above, you would've successfully deleted the Organisation. If you have accidently removed the organisation and require it to be reinstated, please contact customer support.