This article will explain in detail on how to create new organisations (constituent). This action is only available to Users at Peak Body level and will not be available for Users on the Constituent level. These steps are standardised for all Governance Manager platforms regardless of clientele.
Please refer to the steps below to proceed:
- Login to Governance Manager at Peak Body Level
- Click on 'Organisation' on the header
- Click on 'New Organisation' on the navigation tab
- Input the 'Name','Description' AND 'URL Key' under 'New Organisation'
- Select 'Full-time equivalent','Annual Revenue' AND 'Industry Segment' under 'Organisation Profile' dropdown list
- Create Primary Contact for this Organisation (Optional)
- Input Primary Contact Details
- Click 'Create Organisation' once all details are keyed in
- Example below: