Note: In order to create an Assessment, please ensure that there is an existing Framework in Governance Manager. Else, you will not be able to create an Assessment.
Also known as Campaigns*, this article will explain the process for you to create a new Assessment and distribute it to the respective constituents. These steps are the same for all Governance Manager platforms regardless for clientele. Any difference between clientele would mainly be terminology used and type of Assessment requested by the specific constituent.** Steps explained in this article is a constituent which have access to Maturity Gap Analysis*** AND Scorecard.
Please follow the steps below to create a new Assessment:
- Login to Governance Manager at Peak Body Level
- Click on 'Campaigns' located on the Header
- Click on New Campaign on the navigation tab (Left of the Table Listing)
- Select on Campaign Method from the dropdown list (Maturity Gap Analysis OR Scorecard)
- For Campaign Method input, all details requested in the screen from Name, Description, Start Date, Warning Date, Due Date, Options, Question-set (Framework)* and Constituents
- For Scorecard input, all details requested on screen from Name, Description, Start Date, Warning Date, Due Date, Question-set (Framework)*, Constituents, Email Subject, Email Body, Evaluation Survey and Checkbox for Benchmarking
- Upon keying all the details click on 'Create' to create a new Campaign (Assessment)
- Example below:
Upon creating a new Campaign (Assessment), verify that the new Campaign has been created and loading in Governance Manager via the steps below:
- Click on Campaigns on the Header
- Verify in the Table Listing to find the created Campaign
- Example below
*Note: Terminology for Assessment may differ depending no Clientele
**Note: Assessment type would sometimes differ depending on Clientele
***Note: Maturity Gap Analysis assessment type is the core of Governance Manager and will be applied to all platforms regardless clientele.