This article will explain the process to create a new survey for the specific framework. This function works once a User has finished with their assessments, Governance Manager will prompt them with the configured survey to inquire information in regards to the Assessment. Users are able to input their thoughts and comment the overall quality of the Assessment for further improvement in future assessments.
These steps below apply to all Governance Manager platforms regardless of clientele.
Please follow the steps below to proceed:
- Login to Governance Manager at Peak Body Level
- Click on 'Surveys' on the Header
- Click on 'New Survey' on the Navigation Tab
- Input Survey Details such as Title, Description, Start Date, End Date, Restriction Settings* and Select Questionaire**
- Input Screening Question (Optional) by clicking on 'Add a screening question'***
- Input Screening Question Title and Description
- Click Create
- Input 'Key Messages' details under 'Introduction Page' AND 'Completion Page'****
- Click on 'Create Survey' once all details are completed
- Example below:
*Note: Restriction Settings default is 'No Restrictions'
**Note: Select the Framework / Question-set which this survey will be tagged to
***Note: Screening questions are to segment respondent data for reporting
****Note: These messages will be displayed at the beginning and at the end of the survey